Thursday, November 5, 2009
HALLOWEEN FUN AT THE CLARK GARDENS BOOTANICAL PARK
posted by admin at 13:54 || under Monthly Newsletters
Halloween evening at the BOOtanical Gardens was a great success with well over 1,000 people attending. Three pickups full of much needed nonperishable food was shared between 3 local food banks. Thank you to all who made this evening possible and successful.
Clark Gardens is participating in a community-wide food drive benefiting our area food banks. Bring a non-perishable food item as a donation and you will receive free admission to our Halloween festivities on October 31st. Donations will be accepted at the Admissions Office. We look forward to enjoying the evening with you and thank you for your support.
Trick or Treat at the Clark Gardens
Halloween Saturday, October, 31, 2009
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
There will be:
Walk through the Enchanted Forest - learn ...
- Activities designed for children 12 and under.
- Arts & Crafts
- Ghostly Movies
- Pet Costume Competition
- Childrens' Costume Parade
- DJ Music
- Food & beverages available from local vendors.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
CLARK GARDENS APRIL 2009 NEWSLETTER
posted by admin at 8:00 || under Monthly Newsletters
Welcome to Clark Gardens
Spring has arrived. Come join us for our Spring Festival, check-out our new gift shop and learn more about our Gardens and their history.
| Spring Festival|
Join us for two days of fun, food and entertainment - for all ages.Model Train Show
Classic Car ShowSaturday, 1pm - 4pm
- North Texas Garden Railway Club: G Scale
- Tex-N Modular Railroad Club: N Scale
- Lone Star Flyer: S Scale
- Annetta Valley and Western Railroad Club with 7 Scale Models
- Clark Station with its permanent G Scale layout with HO and O scales.
- Take a ride around the Park on the Choo Choo Express Trackless Train
- Purchase model trains from participating retailers: Train Boxes Plus and Cayuga Trains.
- Sponsored by Faith Covenant Church
- Hosted by Mineral Wells Muscle
- Cars judged by the Parker County Cruisers Car Club
- Trophies for class winners and dash plaques and goody bags for the first 50 entries.
- Entry fee $15, includes 2 free passes to ...